Chrome Music Lab- 8/09/19

Hello Everyone. In this post I will show you "Chrome Music Lab" which is a new software platform that is free to use. I believe that it has great potential as a fun and recreational Music Maker.

Chrome Music Lab is a website that makes learning music more accessible through fun, hands-on experiments. Chrome Music Lab works by you selecting a square on a grid. Each square is a different note. It may take some experimentation to get used it. At the bottom you can add some basic SFX sounds to help make your music sound even better. You can choose between a wide variety of instruments, and you can change the song length, song scale, etc. You can watch some tutorials to further understand how to use this fun and easy platform. Below, I have embedded the song "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish. In this particular song I use the "song maker" section in Chrome Music Lab. Then I use a Chromatic Scale, as the original song has some sharps in it. I hope you enjoy and have fun making music on Chrome Music Lab!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Basics of Stardew Valley- 4/04/19